In the weeks leading up to InfoComm 2015, as well as at InfoComm itself, we asked you,-*our-*listeners, readers, and followers, to send out pictures with the hashtag #AVSelfie. Once again Phil “HiPhi” Cordell crafted a parody remix to highlight AV and the great people involved. Take a look at the video above and feel free to share. We have also collected the images used in the video if they want by too quickly for you, you can find them at http://photos.avnation.tv/AVSelfie-2015/ please feel free to let us know if you see yourself.
If you would like to view it on YouTube directly, please follow this link.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Sony Electronics Announces Robust Program for Professional AV Collaborative Alliances
- AMX by HARMAN Debuts Family of 4K60 4:4:4 Matrix Switching, Window Processing, and HDMI-TO-USB Capture Products
- PPDS to debut Philips MediaSuite hotel TV range in North America at AAHOACON21
- Prestonwood Baptist Church’s Services Sing With DiGiCo Quantum7 Quartet
- Jennifer Onyszczak Joins Draper as Midwestern United States AV RSM
- AVIXA’s AV Experience Awards Deadline is August 13
- BlueJeans by Verizon Reimagines Virtual Events to Drive Brand Loyalty
- Sharp NEC Display Solutions Adds the NC1202L to its Digital Cinema Projector Series