In what has become a holiday tradition, REDBAND Radio heads to the Crestron Design Showroom in NYC on December 10 to bring you a behind scenes look from of the hottest ,AeuAV ticket,Aeu in December: the 2015 Crestron and Sapphire Marketing Holiday Party. This year’s show will again be broadcast live on YouTube and Twitter from 3 to 6pm EST featuring AVNation team members-*George Tucker, Chris Neto, Todd Anthony Puma, and Bill O,AeoDonnell, along with several special guests dropping by for candid interviews, industry conversation, and an inside look at the festivities.
To follow along with the fun you can watch the whole event live on YouTube, If you can’t watch you can also follow and use-*the hashtag #redbandLive on Twitter to chat with-*our on site team and each other.
AVNation would like to thank both Sapphire Marketing and Crestron for inviting us to join them again.
If you want to catch up with the broadcast you can also watch it later on the AVNation YouTube channel.
If-*you haven,Aeot experienced this event-*before here check out-*the previous holiday parties:
Sapphire Marketing Holiday Party 2014
Sapphire Marketing Holiday Party 2013
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Extron collaborates with HP to bring enhanced meeting solutions to workspaces
- Hunter Douglas celebrates Custom Integrator Program growth milestone, expands Custom Integrator team
- Samsung V/X Live harnesses the power of technology to reimagine the future
- Silex Insight unleashes its new Colibri video codec for AV over IP
- MSE Audio’s SolidDrive releases surface-mount actuators with 70V transformers for sound masking and background music
- AJA releases Desktop Software v16 with HDR signaling and expanded IP video support
- Samsung Display expands interactive Flip Line with new 75-inch Display, with enhanced safety features
- PSNI Global Alliance announces new Board of Directors