In what has become a holiday tradition, REDBAND Radio heads to the Crestron Design Showroom in NYC on December 10 to bring you a behind scenes look from of the hottest ,AeuAV ticket,Aeu in December: the 2015 Crestron and Sapphire Marketing Holiday Party. This year’s show will again be broadcast live on YouTube and Twitter from 3 to 6pm EST featuring AVNation team members-*George Tucker, Chris Neto, Todd Anthony Puma, and Bill O,AeoDonnell, along with several special guests dropping by for candid interviews, industry conversation, and an inside look at the festivities.
To follow along with the fun you can watch the whole event live on YouTube, If you can’t watch you can also follow and use-*the hashtag #redbandLive on Twitter to chat with-*our on site team and each other.
AVNation would like to thank both Sapphire Marketing and Crestron for inviting us to join them again.
If you want to catch up with the broadcast you can also watch it later on the AVNation YouTube channel.
If-*you haven,Aeot experienced this event-*before here check out-*the previous holiday parties:
Sapphire Marketing Holiday Party 2014
Sapphire Marketing Holiday Party 2013
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Listen Technologies Names Kim Franklin Vice President of Marketing
- Almo Corporation Expands Renewable Energy Commitment by Adding Solar Panels to Wisconsin Warehouse
- cavlo Tradeshow Debuts with Touch-Free Registration Process
- Caster Promotes Alexandra Gil and Peter Girard to Director, Account Services
- LG introduces two new ProBeam 4K UHD projectors
- Biamp Supports Hybrid Learning with Simple, Affordable Audiovisual Solutions for K-12 Classrooms
- SHURE Collaborates with BARCO to Improve Wireless Videoconferencing
- PPDS appoints hospitality veteran Scott Adams as new sales director for hotel TV in North America