Press Release submitted by: DSE
Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology, and digital communications networks, announced today that it would host an all-new, two-day, 12-part
Digital Workplace Summit: Engagement Strategies for Employee Communications on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 28-29, at DSE 2017, to be presented by the Advanced Learning Institute (ALI).
The program will open at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, March 28, with breakfast, followed by a 30-minute speed networking session to introduce all attendees followed by:
Tuesday, March 28, 8 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
• Utilizing Internal Video to Engage, Inform, and Inspire Your Employees, to be presented by Edward Ford, Enterprise Community Manager for Verizon.
• Elements of Surprise: Building Unique Communications Campaigns to Create Awareness and Drive Business Results, to be presented by Dana Deluce, Director of Internal Communications for The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
• Creating a Truly Digital Workplace, Interactive Hands-on Workshop to be presented by Amy Yee, Director of Digital Strategy for Nonlinear.
• Zero to Hero: Jumping into the World of Video for Internal Communications, to be presented by Kristin Hancock, Manager of Communications for the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba.
• Using Multimedia Experience – Digital Signage, Mobile, Photo Booths, and More – to Reach Employees with Content and Engage Them in the Storytelling, to be presented by Ann Dykman, Vice President and Executive Communications for American Express.
• Interactive Group Session in which attendees will be in breakout groups to discuss their challenges and benchmark solutions.
• Optimize Employee Social Engagement Both Internally and Externally to be presented by Elizabeth Jurewicz, Social Enablement Strategist for Rackspace.
• Flying the Heart of Futbol: How to Successfully Engage Your Employees to Win More Customers, to be presented by Sydney Leonard, Editorial Communication Specialist, Communication and Outreach for Southwest Airlines.
Wednesday, March 29, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• The Future of Technology in Internal Communications: How to Choose the Right Tools for Your Organization, keynote to be presented by Chuck Gose, Sales Director of Internal Communications for BroadSign International.
• Empower Your Employees to Tell Your Organization’s Story by Using an Inside-Out Approach That Allows Intranet Content to be Shared with Friends and Family, to be presented by Christy Punch, Digital Media Consultant and Product Manager for Wells Fargo.
• Harnessing the Voice of Employees to Drive Talent Brand and Business Results to be presented by Julia Markish, Director of Employee Practice for Medailla.
• Metrics and Me: How Measurement Will Improve Your Employee Engagement Strategy, to be presented by Jody Wilkins, Product Communications at Concur.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2017 is scheduled for March 28-31, 2017, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 29-30 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2017.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2017 updates, use #dse2017. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.
About Advanced Learning Institute (ALI)
The Advanced Learning Institute’s mission is focused on helping executives build strong personal relationships, expand their business knowledge of cutting-edge trends, and find proven solutions to a wide range of business problems. Our conferences bring together industry leaders and experts to share valuable business experience and best practices on how to meet tomorrow’s competitive challenges, and find new solutions for business problems.
DSE, produced by Exponation LLC, is co-located with the Digital Content Show and will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center March 28-31, 2017 with access to the Exhibit Hall March 29-30. DSE is the world’s largest and longest-running conference and trade show exclusively dedicated to showcasing innovative digital communications and interactive technology solutions for customer- and employee-facing organizations. Launched in 2004, DSE was the first event for the digital signage market and has been a significant contributor to the growth of this fast-paced industry. Professional end-user attendance represents decision-makers from key industry categories such as retail, restaurant, healthcare, education, hospitality, and transportation, as well as other key stakeholders, including advertising executives, brand marketers, and systems integrators.
More than 200 exhibitors feature technology and services including hardware, software, network, delivery and content from around the globe. DSE also offers the largest and most diversified digital signage and digital out-of-home educational program anywhere in the world, with more than 125 educators and the largest variety of educational opportunities, including a live installation tour and structured curriculum leading to professional recertification in eight educational tracks. The 2017 program will be comprised of 12 pre- and post-show educational events, 40 general conference seminars, including a specialized keynote presentation for each educational track, as well as targeted 42 industry roundtable discussion groups and 28 free presentations staged in on-floor theaters.
Press Release submitted by: DSE