We are celebrating our third year of covering Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) this year at AVNation. We are excited for four days of new technology solutions, taking place February 7-10 in Amsterdam, NL. As we get ready for the show, we’d love to help you prepare too.
We’ll assume you’ve already registered and taken care of your flight and accommodations. But there’s a lot more planning to do because, with 14 halls, ISE 2017 is anticipated to be the biggest show yet. So, here are our top 12 tips for attending ISE 2017 (in no particular order):
- Visit the official ISE website to learn who is exhibiting and what classes are available.
- If you are taking classes, decide how many hours of classes you want to take and how many hours you want to spend on the show floor.
- Make a list of the exhibitors you plan to see.
- Group your list of exhibitors by hall—your feet will thank you.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Register for the closing keynote. This year’s speaker is Daniel Lamarre, President & CEO of Cirque du Soleil. This event often sells out, so make sure you secure your spot.
- Register for one or both of the #AVTweetups – HDBaseT or #PolycomTweetUp.
- Participate in the #FindAVNation Scavenger Hunt.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Pack an extra pair.
- Stay out of the bike lane. No, seriously. The residents of Amsterdam take their bike lanes seriously and want you to stay on the sidewalk.
- Visit the AVNation ISE 2017 page to keep up on news related to the show.
- Try a stroopwafel. Or five. We won’t judge.
Yes, comfortable shoes appeared on this list twice. If you have attended any tradeshows, you will understand why. If this is your first tradeshow, we can’t think of a better one to start with.