About once a year we ask you, our vast audience, where you are in the AV industry. What department do you work in, how long have you been in the audio visual industry, and what are your interests?
We do this for a few reasons. First of all, it helps us serve you better. One of the questions we ask is what areas of AV do you want or need help. In the past few years, topics such as security, IT, and digital signage have topped the list. Is this still true?
Another area we try to focus on is how to get you best the information and news. If you would prefer to get emails, then that’s what we’ll do. Are podcasts the best mechanism for us? Then we’ll focus our efforts there.
Finally, we give you a free area to just let us have it; good and bad.
If you could be so kind as to give us five minutes of your time, you would be helping to make AVNation better for you and those around you.
Click here to take our annual AVNation audience survey.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Have a great week.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- AVIXA Foundation Announces 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- QSC Opens Office in Dubai to Support MEA
- Crestron Announces Cross-Country Road Trip for Hands-on Training for Residential Dealers
- Extron AV at Viettel Headquarters Enables Productive Meetings and Collaboration
- Draper® and Partners Close in on Fundraising Goal to Help U.S. Veteran
- Previewing InfoComm 2021 With AtlasIED
- Jabra Launches Evolve2 75 Headset to Re-Energize Hybrid Working
- Russell Kane and Judge Jules Tapped to Host the AV Awards