About once a year we ask you, our vast audience, where you are in the AV industry. What department do you work in, how long have you been in the audio visual industry, and what are your interests?
We do this for a few reasons. First of all, it helps us serve you better. One of the questions we ask is what areas of AV do you want or need help. In the past few years, topics such as security, IT, and digital signage have topped the list. Is this still true?
Another area we try to focus on is how to get you best the information and news. If you would prefer to get emails, then that’s what we’ll do. Are podcasts the best mechanism for us? Then we’ll focus our efforts there.
Finally, we give you a free area to just let us have it; good and bad.
If you could be so kind as to give us five minutes of your time, you would be helping to make AVNation better for you and those around you.
Click here to take our annual AVNation audience survey.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Have a great week.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Listen Technologies Names Kim Franklin Vice President of Marketing
- Almo Corporation Expands Renewable Energy Commitment by Adding Solar Panels to Wisconsin Warehouse
- cavlo Tradeshow Debuts with Touch-Free Registration Process
- Caster Promotes Alexandra Gil and Peter Girard to Director, Account Services
- LG introduces two new ProBeam 4K UHD projectors
- Biamp Supports Hybrid Learning with Simple, Affordable Audiovisual Solutions for K-12 Classrooms
- SHURE Collaborates with BARCO to Improve Wireless Videoconferencing
- PPDS appoints hospitality veteran Scott Adams as new sales director for hotel TV in North America