About once a year we ask you, our vast audience, where you are in the AV industry. What department do you work in, how long have you been in the audio visual industry, and what are your interests?
We do this for a few reasons. First of all, it helps us serve you better. One of the questions we ask is what areas of AV do you want or need help. In the past few years, topics such as security, IT, and digital signage have topped the list. Is this still true?
Another area we try to focus on is how to get you best the information and news. If you would prefer to get emails, then that’s what we’ll do. Are podcasts the best mechanism for us? Then we’ll focus our efforts there.
Finally, we give you a free area to just let us have it; good and bad.
If you could be so kind as to give us five minutes of your time, you would be helping to make AVNation better for you and those around you.
Click here to take our annual AVNation audience survey.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Have a great week.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Extron collaborates with HP to bring enhanced meeting solutions to workspaces
- Hunter Douglas celebrates Custom Integrator Program growth milestone, expands Custom Integrator team
- Samsung V/X Live harnesses the power of technology to reimagine the future
- Silex Insight unleashes its new Colibri video codec for AV over IP
- MSE Audio’s SolidDrive releases surface-mount actuators with 70V transformers for sound masking and background music
- AJA releases Desktop Software v16 with HDR signaling and expanded IP video support
- Samsung Display expands interactive Flip Line with new 75-inch Display, with enhanced safety features
- PSNI Global Alliance announces new Board of Directors