About once a year we ask you, our vast audience, where you are in the AV industry. What department do you work in, how long have you been in the audio visual industry, and what are your interests?
We do this for a few reasons. First of all, it helps us serve you better. One of the questions we ask is what areas of AV do you want or need help. In the past few years, topics such as security, IT, and digital signage have topped the list. Is this still true?
Another area we try to focus on is how to get you best the information and news. If you would prefer to get emails, then that’s what we’ll do. Are podcasts the best mechanism for us? Then we’ll focus our efforts there.
Finally, we give you a free area to just let us have it; good and bad.
If you could be so kind as to give us five minutes of your time, you would be helping to make AVNation better for you and those around you.
Click here to take our annual AVNation audience survey.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Have a great week.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Meyer Sound Announced as cavlo Trade Show Platinum Partner
- Making Dreams Come True: Make-a-Wish Kid’s New Home Theater Anchored by a 110-Inch Zero Edge Pro Slate Screen
- Drop Your Remote in the Pool? With the New U3, RTI Says Go Ahead
- Hunter Douglas Delivers Variety of Solutions for Eco-Conscious Homeowners
- Just Add Power Supporting Local Non-Profits by Providing Training and Meeting Space
- RTI Goes Live With Updated Website and Dealer Portal
- Workshop Musical Academy Upgrades Theater Sound with LEA Professional
- TobyMac Tour Carries DiGiCo on one of North America’s First Arena Runs