Danacoid DyneNet transmitters and receivers, based on the SDVoE platform, to be introduced at InfoComm China
MONTREAL — April 10, 2017 — AptoVision™ today announced that Shanghai Danacoid Multimedia Technology Co., Ltd. has chosen the BlueRiver™NT2000 AV-over-IP chipset for its DyneNet™ line of DN-100TX transmitters and receivers. The new product line will be introduced at InfoComm China 2017 (April 12-14, China National Convention Center) in booth EB6-01.
“AptoVision’s advanced chipsets provide all the features we need for our new DyneNet product line including zero-frame latency, zero compression and zero artifacts for 4K signal distribution,” said Shen Ying, general manager at Danacoid. “They are ideal for AV/KVM signal extension, matrix switching, IP-based switching, video-wall and multi-view applications.”
“We welcome Danacoid as the latest AV equipment manufacturer to design their pro AV products on our flagship BlueRiver NT2000 chipset and to offer SDVoE-compatible devices,” said Charles Dobson, VP global sales at AptoVision. “We look forward to their ability to design the unique capabilities of NT2000 into their endpoints and to exploit the BlueRiver API to bring a new level of creativity to their AV management software.”
Key features of DyneNet transmitters and receivers include:
- AV signal distribution using off-the-shelf 10GbE network switches
- Instant, seamless switching of HDMI signals up to 4K/60/4:4:4 8-bit and 4K/60/4:2:0 10-bit
- Zero-frame latency, zero compression and zero artifacts
- Support for HDMI, HDCP, embedded audio, analog stereo audio, bidirectional IR, RS-232 and 1GbE over a 10GbE link
- Fully routable, independent switching planes for all signal types (video, audio, IR, RS-232, etc.)
- Support for audio embedding, de-embedding and down-mixing
- Ability to create, save, and use video wall configurations with optimized bezel correction
- Unconstrained scalability – size of I/O array only limited by number of 10GbE switch ports
- Maximum range up to 100 meters (328ft) using a single CAT7 cable
- Maximum range up to 30km using 10GbE optical version
- DyneNet Server and DyneNet Manager for deep integration into new or existing AV systems
Shanghai Danacoid Multimedia Technology Co., Ltd. is a trusted supplier of audio and video system solutions for command centers, intelligent monitoring and multimedia conferencing serving a wide range of customers in government, transportation, education, enterprise, entertainment and retail. “Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication” For more information, visit www.danacoid.com.
About the SDVoE Alliance
SDVoE is an initialism for “Software Defined Video over Ethernet”. The SDVoE Alliance is a nonprofit consortium of technology providers collaborating to standardize the adoption of Ethernet to transport AV signals in professional AV environments, and to create an ecosystem around SDVoE technology allowing software to define AV applications. The alliance participates in tradeshows and conferences, publishes white papers and case studies and promotes SDVoE technology, and solutions based on the technology, to system integrators, designers and consultants. Training and installer certification are also part of the mandate. The SDVoE Alliance founding members are AptoVision, Aquantia, Christie Digital, NETGEAR, Sony and ZeeVee. All interested parties are invited to join the alliance and work toward its goals. For more information, visit www.sdvoe.org.
AptoVision provides advanced chipsets for AV signal distribution. The company’s award-winning BlueRiver technology has forever changed the dynamics of the pro AV industry by letting installers and OEMs replace proprietary AV matrix switches with off-the-shelf Ethernet networks that deliver dramatically better price/performance, flexibility and scalability. Enabling end-to-end systems for AV and KVM signal extension, IP-based switching, video wall and multi-view applications, BlueRiver chipsets offer zero-latency, uncompressed 4K streaming over standard Ethernet and unique support for HDMI 2.0a and HDR. They also integrate high-fidelity video scaling, windowing and audio downmixing. Founded in 2011, AptoVision is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit www.aptovision.com.