Prysm platform offers simple huddles to advanced collaboration environments while providing rapid meeting start
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 16, 2017
Prysm, Inc., a leading digital workplace platform provider, today announced Prysm Go, a revolutionary new product that turns any meeting room into a multi-purpose collaboration room – from simple huddles to advanced collaboration spaces – engaging colleagues working from home or from around the world.
Prysm Go offers the following features to help companies transition to a digital workplace:
- Digital whiteboard: Write down ideas, draw diagrams and share whiteboard content via email quickly
- Wired and wireless screen sharing: Multiple participants can share their laptops or mobile-device screens via HDMI, Apple AirPlay or Google Cast
- Integration with video conferencing and unified communications tools: For meeting rooms that are already enabled with video conferencing codecs such as those from Cisco, Polycom and Logitech, or for users of Skype for Business, beginning in early Q3 2017, Prysm Go is expected to enable meeting participants to accept or reject incoming calls, control meeting room volume, share content with other participants, and dial another video codec-enabled room, all from the Prysm display
- Video integration: Connect live video, audio or data feeds for always-available access to key people and information
With Prysm Go, no sign-in is required to quickly start rich collaboration experiences, including access to the digital whiteboard, sharing devices – both wired and wireless – and integrated HDMI outputs. In addition, Prysm Go integrates with Skype for Business and video conferencing platforms, allowing users to join scheduled meetings with a simple invitation from the host. Further, the Prysm Go appliance enables IT teams to collaborate with Prysm and adapt the platform to their internal security standards.
Prysm Go is available in two versions to provide collaboration simplicity to various users:
- Use with existing displays and hardware: Includes the Prysm application appliance and an option to sign up for a free trial of the Prysm Application Suite, allowing companies the freedom of using their existing displays and third-party meeting set-ups whether they are interactive or keyboard- and mouse-driven displays
- All-in-one experience with 85” display: Features the Prysm application appliance, 85” 4K LCD display, and an option to sign up for a free trial of the Prysm Application Suite for a high performance, interactive meeting experience
“Technology can ironically be a barrier to collaboration, so enterprises should look for solutions that are inviting instead of intimidating to both next-gen and traditional users,” said Ira M. Weinstein, senior analyst and partner, Wainhouse Research. “With the new Prysm Go offering, Prysm has made it quick and easy for users to jump in and start working. No need to log in to ideate or even join a meeting. And the option to use existing hardware or buy a complete package makes the solution even more enterprise-friendly.”
Built on a hardware-agnostic platform, Prysm Go is the only solution available today that provides instant meeting-start capabilities while also offering an upgradable path to the full Prysm digital workplace platform without additional infrastructure requirements. Companies now have the flexibility to grow with the complete Prysm solution at a user-personalized scale, which supports individual participant content repositories and project persistence. Once the solution is deployed, enterprises can purchase individual licenses with no extra hardware or added implementation required.
“Prysm Go empowers enterprises to engage today’s digitally proficient employees in a secure way while enabling the solution to integrate with existing meeting room infrastructure,” said Paige O’Neill, CMO, Prysm, “There are thousands and thousands of conference rooms that go unused because of unproductive and underutilized technology. With Prysm Go, we are enabling enterprises to update these spaces and maximize their current hardware investments so their employees can better engage and make better business decisions with better information – and more quickly.”
Prysm Go is now available with video conferencing integration capabilities expected to come in early Q3 2017.
Learn more about:
Prysm is a leading provider of cloud-based, digital workplace solutions to many of the world’s largest global enterprises. The Prysm digital workplace platform drives a new era of digital transformation and enterprise agility. By enabling individuals and teams to explore all their data, content, applications and tools on hyper-visual, always-on digital canvases, Prysm ignites innovative thinking, drives decisions, accelerates productivity and transforms presentations into experiences. Customers using Prysm benefit from an open, enterprise-grade solution that integrates with existing collaboration tools and scales to hundreds or thousands of users, while meeting advanced security requirements.
Founded in 2005 in the Silicon Valley, Prysm has nearly 500 employees with offices worldwide. Learn more at prysm.com.