DyneNet AV-over-IP transmitters and receivers slated to deliver zero-latency, uncompromised video solutions to customers in government, transportation, education, enterprise, entertainment and retail
MONTREAL — June 12, 2017 — The SDVoE™ Alliance today announced that Shanghai Danacoid Multimedia Technology Co., Ltd. has join the alliance as an adopting member and will work toward the organization’s goals of standardizing the adoption of Ethernet to transport AV signals in professional AV environments, and creating an ecosystem around SDVoE technology that allows software to define AV applications.
“The SDVoE hardware and software platform defines all the performance standards we need for our new DyneNet product line including zero-frame latency, zero compression and zero artifacts for 4K signal distribution,” said Shen Ying, general manager at Danacoid. “The DyneNet transmitters and receivers are ideal for AV/KVM signal extension, matrix switching, IP-based switching, video-wall and multi-view applications.”
“We welcome Danacoid as the latest AV equipment manufacturer to design their pro AV products on the SDVoE standard,” said Justin Kennington, president of the SDVoE Alliance. “We look forward to their ability to deliver unique capabilities in their endpoints and to exploit the SDVoE API to bring a new level of creativity to their AV management software.”
Key features of DyneNet transmitters and receivers include:
- AV signal distribution using off-the-shelf 10GbE network switches
- Instant, seamless switching of HDMI signals up to 4K/60/4:4:4 8-bit and 4K/60/4:2:0 10-bit
- Zero-frame latency, zero compression and zero artifacts
- Support for HDMI, HDCP, embedded audio, analog stereo audio, bidirectional IR, RS-232 and 1GbE over a 10GbE link
- Fully routable, independent switching planes for all signal types (video, audio, IR, RS-232, etc.)
- Support for audio embedding, de-embedding and down-mixing
- Ability to create, save, and use video wall configurations with optimized bezel correction
- Unconstrained scalability – size of I/O array only limited by number of 10GbE switch ports
- Maximum range up to 100 meters (328ft) using a single CAT7 cable
- Maximum range up to 30km using 10GbE optical version
- DyneNet Server and DyneNet Manager for deep integration into new or existing AV systems
All AV distribution and processing applications that demand zero-latency, uncompromised video can benefit from SDVoE technology, which provides an end-to-end hardware and software platform for AV extension, switching, processing and control through advanced chipset technology, common control APIs and interoperability. SDVoE network architectures are based on off-the-shelf Ethernet switches thus offering substantial cost savings and greater system flexibility and scalability over traditional approaches such as point-to-point extension and circuit-based AV matrix switching.
The SDVoE Alliance will feature member products and demonstrations at InfoComm 2017 (Orlando, June 14-16) in booth 3729. Danacoid will showcase the latest additions to their product line in booth 969.
Shanghai Danacoid Multimedia Technology Co., Ltd. is a trusted supplier of audio and video system solutions for command centers, intelligent monitoring and multimedia conferencing serving a wide range of customers in government, transportation, education, enterprise, entertainment and retail. “Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication” For more information, visit www.danacoid.com.
About the SDVoE Alliance
SDVoE is an initialism for “Software Defined Video over Ethernet”. The SDVoE Alliance is a nonprofit consortium of technology providers collaborating to standardize the adoption of Ethernet to transport AV signals in professional AV environments, and to create an ecosystem around SDVoE technology allowing software to define AV applications. The alliance participates in tradeshows and conferences, publishes white papers and case studies and promotes SDVoE technology, and solutions based on the technology, to system integrators, designers and consultants. Training and installer certification are also part of the mandate. The SDVoE Alliance founding members are AptoVision, Aquantia, Christie Digital, NETGEAR, Sony and ZeeVee. All interested parties are invited to join the alliance and work toward its goals. For more information, visit sdvoe.org and follow us on Twitter @SDVoE.