Edinburgh – 22 August 2017 – Exterity, a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, today announced that it will showcase the latest enhancements to its complete end-to-end product portfolio at IBC 2017 (stand 14.H13) in Amsterdam from 15th – 19th September 2017.
The numerous additions to the Exterity suite include:
- New AvediaStream e375x SDI Encoders: Single and dual 3G SDI Encoders that deliver HD or SD H.264 streams from an SDI video input over an existing network. The latest Exterity SDI encoders provide further interoperability between broadcast and IPTV environments, with support for SFP modules, including optical SDI and ST2022-6 inputs.
- Upgraded AvediaStream Transcoders and Origin Server: The latest versions provide users with even more options and flexibility when streaming audiovisual content to a wide variety of fixed and mobile devices
- Updated ArtioSign Digital Signage: Exterity’s intuitive and powerful signage and IPTV solution in one has been enhanced with major new features:
- New screen elements: ability to incorporate third-party data and HTML web pages, as well as weather information for multiple days and locations within signage layouts;
- Enhanced user permissions, enabling organisations to restrict and manage access to specific ArtioSign functionality;
- Additional productivity and creation tools such as mute video and the ability to change channels remotely;
- Ability to deliver signage content direct to Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSP) displays.
- New AvediaPlayer m9325 and m9325 Wi-Fi Media Players: The new Exterity media players combine the delivery of HD video with two Ethernet ports and large content storage capacity for media-rich digital signage campaigns. The m9325 Wi-Fi also enables IPTV and digital signage content to be delivered wirelessly.
Colin Farquhar, CEO at Exterity, said: “Video underpins communications across a range of industries, including corporate & finance, hospitality and stadiums & venues. As more and more organisations recognise how IP video can transform communications with employees and customers, we have been evolving our product portfolio to deliver on current and future technical requirements – such as support for 4K, delivery of video to mobile devices, content protection and digital signage – by seamlessly integrating them into our product portfolio. Visitors to our stand at IBC will be able to see first-hand how to maximise the impact of communications with our integrated IP video and digital signage solutions.”
Exterity has a global presence with customers in multiple sectors that include corporate & finance, broadcast & media, hospitality, education, stadiums & venues, and more. Customers include BBC, ITV, RTL, Thomson Reuters, University of Surrey, BNP Paribas, Net-a-Porter, Sanofi, the Presidential Palace Abu Dhabi, stadiums and venues such as Elbphilharmonie, The Open and PSV Eindhoven, and many more.
Since 2001, Exterity has been designing, developing and manufacturing technically innovative products that deliver networked video and digital signage over IP to leading organisations across the globe. Exterity solutions enable the distribution of HD quality TV and video over enterprise IP networks to an unlimited number of end points, supporting large volumes of content and receiving devices without compromising system performance or availability.
- Deployed in over 40 countries
- Robust, scalable IPTV and digital signage solutions for organisations of any size and across any sector
- Unique industry-leading features and market specific application
Headquartered in Scotland UK, we extend our global reach through our offices in Dallas, New York, London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Dubai, Hong Kong and Johannesburg. Localised knowledge and expertise is enhanced through the Exterity StreamForce program of credible, technically innovative partners, plus an extensive network of in-country resellers and distributors.