Z-Wave comes to CEDIA with comprehensive training courses for Z-Wave projects, an award-winning installer toolkit and new devices from member companies
San Diego – September 6-9, 2017 – CEDIA 2017 – Booth 2620 – The Z-Wave Alliance, a global membership organization dedicated to advancing the popular Z-Wave wireless smart home protocol heads to CEDIA EXPO 2017 with over 20+ members on the floor, 10+ members in the Z-Wave Pavilion and a lineup of offerings for integrators. The Z-Wave Alliance will offer three training courses for product manufacturers at the show and demo and take orders for the now-shipping Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit. The course, “Grow Your Projects With Z-Wave! Design, Installation, Maintenance and Using the Certified Installer Toolkit” will offer integrators the knowledge necessary to install, troubleshoot and maintain smart home projects.
The course will also cover how to use the Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit (CIT), a maintenance and diagnostics device designed for integrators that provides information on the health and stability of any Z-Wave network. Installers will gain an understanding of the tools, best practices, protocols and rules for successful Z-Wave installations, including how to use the Z-Wave CIT to create recurring revenue and eliminate unnecessary truck rolls. The course at CEDIA will be offered at the following times:
|1A||Class#MPTZW003_1||Wednesday, 9/6||3:30 PM – 5:00 PM|
|4||Class#MPTZW003_2||Thursday 9/7||3:30 PM – 5:00 PM|
|16A||Class#MPTZW003_3||Friday 9/8||10:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
With over 2,100 certified and interoperable products from over 600 member companies, Z-Wave provides a vast ecosystem of residential IoT devices. In the Z-Wave Pavilion, member companies will show off the latest smart home devices and integrations.
Pavilion members include:
- Aeotec, a global smart home leader, will demonstrate their line of smart home products for pro-installers, including the Aeotec Water Sensor 6 with Dock, WallMote Quad, and WallSwipe.
- Connection Technology Systems (CTS), an IoT solutions leader, will showcase their new iCPE Z-Wave Plus certified smart gateway and demonstrate it across a variety of applications.
- DOME by Elexa, a premiere brand of Z-Wave smart home devices, will demonstrate their two newest products – the Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Pro and the Z-Wave Extender.
- Eaton’s Wiring Devices, a leading electrical manufacturer, will demonstrate their newly launched Home Automation Hub and their broad lineup of Z-Wave lighting control products.
- eZLO, a smart home solutions provider, is introducing their home automation platform to the U.S. market
- Fibaro, a leading European manufacturer of wireless, intelligent home automation systems will showcase their line of Z-Wave compatible home control products, including new additions for CEDIA.
- GOAP/Qubino, a smart home manufacturer, is presenting three new Z-Wave products – the Qubino Smart Plug 16A, RGB Night Light with Sound Alerts, and the 3-Phase Smart Meter.
- Hogar Controls, a smart home system provider, will launch their new US compatible Smart Home Products Suite and display their lineup of other smart home products.
- Leedarson, a world leader in IoT device manufacturing, will debut a series of Z-Wave certified products and solutions.
- Nexia, a leading smart home system, will offer CEDIA training courses that aim to show integrators how they can leverage the shift by expanding their connected home offering to enlarge their share of the local market.
- SecureNet Technologies, a global platform-based solution, will demonstrate their integration into two new security panels; the DSC iotega and 2GIG Rely.
The Z-Wave Pavilion will also feature the Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit, a finalist for a CEDIA Award in the “Best Hardware” category.
Z-Wave® technology is an open internationally recognized ITU standard (G.9959). It is the leading wireless home control technology in the market today, with over 2100 certified interoperable products worldwide. Represented by the Z-Wave Alliance, and supported by more than 600 companies around the world, the standard is a key enabler of smart living solutions for home safety and security, energy, hospitality, office and light commercial applications.
Z-Wave® is a registered trademark of Sigma Designs (NASDAQ SIGM) and its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
About the Z-Wave Alliance
Formed in January 2005, the Z-Wave Alliance is a consortium of leading companies in the home technology space dedicated to solidifying Z-Wave as the standard for wireless home control products. The principal members include: ADT, Alarm.com, FIBARO, Ingersoll Rand Nexia Intelligence, Jasco Products, Leedarson, LG Uplus, Nortek Security & Control, SmartThings and Sigma Designs. Alliance members lead the home controls market, providing leading edge products and systems that deliver increased comfort, convenience, energy conservation, safety and security.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including statements about the benefits of Z-Wave Alliance membership and the use of the Z-Wave technology in product offerings. Actual results may vary materially due to a number of factors including, but not limited to, consumer and customer acceptance of the Z-Wave Alliance, and Z-Wave technology in the relevant regions, the ability of the Z-Wave Alliance to compete with similar alliances in the industry and the Z-Wave technology to compete with other technologies or related products in the market, if any, as well as other risks that are detailed from time to time in our reports to the Securities and Exchange Commission, including reports made on Form 10-Q. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward- looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. We undertake no obligation to publicly release or otherwise disclose the result of any revision to these forward-looking statements that may be made as a result of events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.