Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, announced the next installment in its free weekly webinar series to be presented in the first quarter targeting specific end user verticals.
The second in the series, to be presented Thursday, January 18 at 2 p.m. EST, will benefit transit operators, technologists and communications professionals responsible for their facilities’ digital communications network.
Titled, “Enhancing the Transit Customer Experience with Digital Signage,” the 30-minute session will be moderated by Mass Transit Executive Editor Leah Harnack, with presenters Doug Anderson, Director of ITS for LA Metro and Paul Fleuranges, Vice President of Corporate Communications for New York City Transit Authority.
The webinar will discuss and identify such topics as:
- The most common applications of digital signage in a transit venue,
- The benefits of using digital signage for transit customers,
- How digital signage helps to create customer engagement,
- How the customer experience is enhanced through the use of digital signage,
- The most important things a transit operator should consider when planning a digital signage installation, and…
- The skill sets required when operating a digital signage network in a transit setting.
“Promoting public transit without digital signage is like previewing a new movie on flash cards – boring,” said Anderson. “Wouldn’t you really prefer to view an exciting trailer to whet your appetite? Digital Signage promotes passenger engagement.”
Attendance for this 30-minute webinar is free, but registration is required at: https://www.digitalsignageconnection.com/dse-webinar-series-enhancing-transit-customer-experience-digital-signage
The webinar series will focus on topics relevant to all aspects of digital signage from technology to content, including:
- 25 – Enhancing the University Campus Experience with Digital Signage
- 1 – Enhancing the Retail Store Experience with Digital Signage
- 8 – Enhancing the Corporate Communications Experience with Digital Signage
- 15 – Enhancing the Airport Customer Experience with Digital Signage
- 22 – Enhancing the Restaurant Customer Experience with Digital Signage
- 1 – Enhancing the Convention Center Experience with Digital Signage
- 8 – Enhancing the Entertainment Venue Experience with Digital Signage
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2018 is scheduled for March 27-30, 2018, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 28-29 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2018.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2018 updates, use #dse2018. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.
DSE, produced by Exponation LLC, is co-located with the Digital Content Show, and will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center March 27-30, 2018, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 28-29. DSE is the world’s largest and longest-running conference and trade show exclusively dedicated to showcasing innovative digital communications and interactive technology solutions for customer- and employee-facing organizations. Launched in 2004, DSE was the first event for the digital signage market and has been a significant contributor to the growth of this fast-paced industry. Professional end-user attendance represents decision-makers from key industry categories such as retail, restaurant, healthcare, education, hospitality and transportation, as well as other key stakeholders, including advertising executives, brand marketers and systems integrators.
More than 200 exhibitors feature technology and services including hardware, software, network, delivery and content from around the globe. DSE also offers the largest and most diversified digital signage and digital out-of-home educational program anywhere in the world, with more than 125 educators and the largest variety of educational opportunities, including a live installation tour and structured curriculum leading to professional recertification in eight educational tracks. The 2018 program will be comprised of 10 pre- and post-show educational events, 32 general conference seminars, plus a specialized keynote presentation for each educational track, and 10 Emerging Tech Talks, as well as 28 free presentations staged in on-floor theaters.