For day two of Integrated Systems Europe, we look at Philips’ largest screen to date and talk to Harold Niericker about their L Line LED displays and using UHD to ensure a single unified picture.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Snap One Releases Control4 CORE Controllers With OS 3.3.0 Featuring LED Color Controls and Composer Pro Enhancements
- C&E Marketing Acquires MarketMakers, Inc.
- Extron Taking Orders for New USB-C 8K Video Optical Cables with USB Data and 60 W Power Delivery
- Holosphere Standardizes Scalable Display Technologies for CAVE Solutions
- PPDS Extends Regional Clusters in Europe to Reinforce Growth in the Nordics and Benelux + New International Key Account Director for Hospitality Announced
- Magewell’s USB Fusion Video Capture and Switching Device Wins AV Technology “Best of Show” Award at InfoComm 2022
- Jimmy Paschke Joins Apex Technologies US as VP of Sales & Marketing
- Atlona Launches New Remote Access Capability for Velocity AV Control Systems