Premier Mounts announces two new mounts
Corona, Calif., — Premier Mounts, the leader in superior audiovisual mounting solutions, is excited to announce the launch of two uniquely engineered mounts which embody compliancy and versatility. Both the new ADA Compliant LED solution for Unilumin’s Upanels (UNI-UPS ADA) display and the PFC-OMND Mount for Samsung’s dual-sided 46” & 55” OMN-D displays take on a functional approach to answering the current demands of the AV market.
Premier Mounts is currently the only AV industry manufacturer to make a more standardized ADA compliant LED mounting product. The goal is to influence the broader community of AV manufacturers to begin integrating ADA standards into LED videowalls. As a modified version of the popular Convergent series, these new offerings will enhance the current award-winning line of mounts because of the overall accessibility and compliance with ADA requirements.
The ADA is in place for public protection as well as to prevent injuries from occurring when operating AV technology. “The objective with this new solution is to work towards ensuring that anyone can take full advantage of installed AV technology,” said Curtis Rose, Premier Mounts’ Marketing Director. Premier Mounts is constantly engineering for more deployment of LED video walls that demand sleek profiles and conform to government standards, and now with this solution, it is possible.
UNI-UPS ADA Compliant Mount Key Features:
- All of the aspects of the award-winning Convergent solution with new ADA compliant upgrades and slim design.
- Key slot system allowing more flexibility for displays to move into perfect position before firmly locking them down.
In addition, Premier Mounts is also releasing the PFC-OMND mounting solution for Samsung’s dual-sided 46” & 55” displays. This all-in-one ceiling, floor or floor-to-ceiling mounting solution for the Samsung OMN-D dual 46” & 55” retail focused display features optional enhancements as well. This solution can be enhanced by adding the PFC-OMND-B portable steel floor stand base for use in additional application such as trade show booths and portable retail applications.
PFC-OMND Key Features:
- One SKU can be used to mount on the ceiling, floor or floor-to-ceiling.
- Both the 46” and 55” versions of the OMND Series will fit on this single SKU.
- Mounting holes allow for display height adjustment to multiple positions rather than locking into one single position
- Comes with a template to mark hole locations without having to place mount up for install. Great for ceiling installs so holes can be pre-drilled reducing prolonged overhead mounting.
Premier Mounts’ mounting footprint for ceiling or floor mounting complies with all state and federal regulations for proper separation of anchor holes in 3000 psi concrete slabs. Along with abiding current federal law and regulations, Premier Mounts is further enhancing their product line with ADA compliant mounting solutions. The introduction of both UNI-UPS ADA display and the PFC-OMND set Premier Mounts apart from the market and ahead of the pack in regards to compliance and adaptability.