The organization highlights key products set to define the show
Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks is the one place to see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 200 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2020, including:
- The Ideum Portrait is an all-in-one multitouch and motion-based interactive kiosk with a 4K Ultra HD LG commercial display rated for 24/7 operation and bezel-less, projected capacitive touch technology from 3M™ with support for 80 simultaneous touch points. (Booth 1122) https://ideum.com/products/touch-walls/portrait
- PresentationPoint’s SignageTube provides multi-site cloud-based digital signage software that lets you create and manage multi-media playlists from anywhere with instant overview and reporting. Designed for anyone who needs simple, easy-to-manage digital signage. (Booth3032) https://www.signagetube.com/
- Extensiv™ Active Optical Cables from Rose Electronics extend high resolution HDMI, DisplayPort , DVI, USB, and Thunderbolt up to 300 feet. These interface-powered cables send uncompressed video, audio, and data by integrating optical components inside the cable heads. Capabilities include signal conversion, detachable heads, plenum-rating, low smoke, and armored jackets. (Booth 2831) www.rose.com/aoc
- *Videotel’s RFID Interactive is a digital signage solution that triggers and displays real-time promotions or information about an object to any screen instantly with our VP90 digital signage player, RFID reader & RFID tags. This solution works right out of the box! Includes lifetime digital signage software, two-year warranty and technical support. (Booth 1934) https://www.videoteldigital.com/rfid-solution-including-vp90-or-vp71xd-interactive-digital-signage-player
- PublisherPro.IoT V6.0 is 22Miles’ new CMS version release, offering enhanced wayfinding with integrated map designer, GeoJSON for Google/Apple/ArcGIS. Limitless connectivity with the addition of IoT Support includingBLE, CMX, PIR, camera, and connected sensors. End-to-End simplicityand powerful integration capabilities with open systems, AI, video chat, enterprise content control, and analytics. (Booth 2212) https://www.22miles.com/digital-signage-applications/publisher-pro/
*Videotel will also be featured in DSE’s New Product Showcase in DSE’s Central Park (Booth 1822)!
Registration for any of the DSE 2020 educational conference sessions, which are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online at www.dse2020.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2020 is scheduled for March 31- April 3, 2020, with access to the Exhibit Hall April 1-2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Chris Gibbs at (770) 817-5901 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit www.dse2020.com.