The latest model is now more compact with a narrower profile connector
Kordz has launched of its PRO³ Series, a general application 18Gbps high performance HDMI cable engineered for the professional AV Integrator. The latest model is now more compact with a narrower profile connector, making installations in limited space even easier than before. Launching at ISE 2020, this latest version supports all popular 4K formats.
“The PRO Series is the ideal dependable cable for any integration project, and is trusted by integrators all around the world,” says James Chen, Managing Director and head of Engineering at Kordz. “With PRO³, we have kept all the great technology our customers have relied on, such as the robust ‘stay in’ connector, advanced soldering methods, solid copper conductors and high quality materials whilst now making it more installation-friendly. It embodies all the Connectivity Assured virtues that sets Kordz apart from the competition.”
The PRO Series has established itself as an integrator’s friend, thanks to its combination of solid copper pins, 1kg ‘stay-in’ retention connectors and a highly flexible fire rated jacket. It employs materials and construction methodologies which deliver a balance of economy and dependable high performance without compromising the most critical element, the retention of digital signal integrity. Available in lengths from 0.5m to 5m, the PRO³ series HDMI cable delivers 4K resolutions and Ethernet to TV displays.
As with all Kordz cables, every cable is performance tested on the production line, giving peace of mind and allowing integrators get on with the job. All PRO³ HDMI cables are covered by Kordz’s lifetime warranty, guaranteeing performance for the life of the cable.
- Engineered and constructed to ensure installation success and longevity
- New narrow profile connector to fit through tight spots
- 18G to support all 4K video formats
- Induction soldered pin transitions for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity
- ABS + PVC boot shell assembly with folded gold-plated HDMI connector
- 100% of units tested on the production line for electrical continuity on all pins, with full Bit Error Rate (BER) application test
- UL CMG fire rated in all lengths
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Licensed HDMI 2.0 Adopter company
Go to www.kordz.com for more information or visit 5-U85 at ISE 2020.