The virtual lunch will allow the company to stay in touch with its dealers and partners during the current health crisis
Aurora Multimedia recently informed its industry partners of it Virtual Lunch & Learning offer, which is aimed at keeping them informed about the company’s solutions while allowing partners to share current opportunities and ask questions. Aurora Multimedia’s statement is below.
Aurora Multimedia understands the concerns and challenges that have arisen in regards to scheduling and conducting meetings in light of the recent events. To that end, we are now offering a Virtual Lunch & Learn.
The Virtual Lunch & Learn will be conducted through a Zoom Video Webinar. Once committed, we will coordinate the conference call and arrange for a complimentary lunch to be delivered to your office.
These meetings will allow us to educate and demonstrate our solutions and to better understand and listen to your current opportunities and questions. Additionally, we will discuss bonus incentives to assist during this time to help maintain and win new projects.
We have many new solutions, including:
- New HT Pro series HDBaseT uncompressed 4K60 4:4:4 transceivers (world’s first)
- IPX AV over IP 10Gb transceiver 2-gang wall plates (world’s first)
- TeamStream TS-100 wireless low-cost huddle room solution
- ReAX open architecture IP control systems and interface solutions
- Platinum distribution partner for NETGEAR for one stop shop
- NETGEAR development partner (ReAX and SDVoE running from M4500 Series, IP-24PoE+ 24 Port 10G injector)
- Overall understanding of our 1G and 10G AV over IP and HDBaseT solutions
- State and direction of the industry by CEO/CTO Paul Harris (Chairperson of HDBaseT AV Workgroup, SDVoE Contributing Partner since inception)
We have a great concern for everyone impacted by this virus. Our staff are currently working to provide sales and support assistance as normal, and we are fulfilling orders. We will continue to monitor the situation and take necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers. You will be notified in the event of any changes.
To arrange for a Virtual Lunch & Learn or training please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-591-5800.