The Pro L12000QNL is compatible with Epson’s existing Pro L lens family including a .35 zero-offset ultra short-throw lens for added installation flexibility
Epson has announced availability of the world’s first native 4K 3LCD 12,000-lumen laser projector. A groundbreaking large-venue solution, the new Epson Pro L12000QNL delivers extraordinary detail and ultra HD image quality for incredible, lifelike performance for live events, higher education and corporate environments. The 4K resolution projector boasts 12,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness2 for accurate, bright and vivid color.
“As Epson continues to grow our award-winning laser projector line, the natural evolution was to introduce a native 4K solution for large venue needs,” said Ramzi Shakra, product manager, large venue projectors, Epson America, Inc. “Epson designed and manufactured the native 4K panel to provide uncompromising image quality. The high resolution brings to life intricate details for a more immersive audience experience.”
The Pro L12000QNL features two removable interface slots to accommodate a wide range of inputs, including 12G SDI and DisplayPort. Designed for demanding environments, this durable projector features a mechanical shutter and a sealed optical engine to withstand harsh live event conditions. The Pro L12000QNL’s laser light engine and electrostatic air filter offer virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours.3
Designed for simplified setup and use, the Pro L12000QNL is equipped with helpful tools such as built-in cameras that enable advanced projection capabilities. The Pro L12000QNL delivers seamless multi-projector displays with Tile Assist, which simplifies big screen projections by automatically compensating for overlapping areas and corner positions. The auto-color adjustment function detects color inconsistencies between multiple projectors allowing the Pro L12000QNL to automatically correct color.
The Pro L12000QNL is compatible with Epson’s existing Pro L lens family including a .35 zero-offset ultra short-throw lens for added installation flexibility. The free Epson Projector Professional Tool (EPPT) software simplifies the setup of multiple Epson networked Pro L projectors from both Windows and macOS devices.
Additional features include:
· Bright, vivid color – 12,000 lumens of equal color and white brightness;2 advanced 3-chip, 3CLD technology
· Native 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) – from a six-micrometer pixel-pitch panel designed by Epson
· Solid-state laser light source – with electrostatic air filter for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation3
· Wide range of optional lenses (sold separately) – including a zero-offset ultra short-throw lens
· Powerful – remarkable brightness from a compact, 4K resolution, large-venue projector
· Advanced connectivity – two configurable interface slots to accommodate a wide range of inputs
· Designed for demanding environments – features a sealed light source and optical engine for outstanding durability for live events and fixed installations
· Dynamic projection capabilities – with advanced tools like tiling assist, Edge Blending and auto-color adjustment for fast installation; free software for multi-projector setup
· Bold, vibrant images – supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) via HDR10 (PQ) and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG); BT.709 color space
· Mechanical shutter – protects against damage from external laser lights
· Wide lens shift – from an optimized lens and optical engine design
Availability, Pricing and SupportThe black Epson Pro L12000QNL and white Pro L12002QNL are available now through authorized resellers. The laser projectors come with a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first. For additional information, visit: https://epson.com/high-lumen-projectors-for-large-venues.