The free, five-part online AVIXA-certified webinar series is for AV professionals specializing in or exploring networked AV
Matrox has announced the 2020 Matrox Knowledge Net AV-over-IP Training Program: a free, five-part online webinar series for AV professionals specializing in or exploring networked AV. Running from May 26 until June 11, the AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) Renewal Unit (RU) program is designed to provide attendees insight into the industry’s leading trends and best practices to ensure optimal AV-over-IP distribution and performance in any environment.
Matrox Knowledge Net webinars
Led by our industry experts, the complimentary educational training program will explore today’s most popular and frequently asked concepts for real-world AV-over-IP applications. The highly informative and engaging seminar sessions include:
- Tuesday, May 26: Fundamentals of AV over IP
- Thursday, May 28: Understanding Scaling of the Distributed Image
- Tuesday, June 2: Exploring and Understanding Image Properties and Sampling
- Thursday, June 4: Understanding Compression in AV/IP
- Thursday, June 11: Exploring Streaming Protocols
Each webinar will be available in two daily sessions, at 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM BST.
For complete webinar and registration details, visit the Matrox Knowledge Net page.
AVIXA Level Up! webinars
Matrox UK will also be participating in AVIXA’s first series of Level Up! webinars. The free, weekly one-hour educational presentations are designed for anyone interested in AV technology education, especially those who are CTS accredited and are looking to earn renewal credits toward maintaining their certification. At this year’s online event, Matrox will be presenting “Scaling in AV.”
- Tuesday, June 9, 11:00 AM: Scaling in AV – If It’s So Simple, Why Do So Many Go Wrong?
To register for the session, visit AVIXA Level Up!