DALLAS – Reflect Systems, a leader in digital signage solutions, today announced a myriad of new features that will help businesses better develop and manage their digital signage strategies driven by the creation of fresh and engaging content. Here are just a few of the enhancements in the Winter 2021 Release.
Xperience is a reimagined way to access and use ReflectView, Reflect’s premiere platform for enterprise-class digital signage. Xperience is powered by an easy-to-use, intuitive interface that can be accessed anywhere from a web browser. It provides users a simplified approach for creating and publishing locally relevant content, while maintaining centralized control of the overall content program.
Xperience provides an intuitive, compelling user interface with features including:
- Messages – a new content creation and publishing feature introduced as part of Xperience. Messages provides a simple but powerful publishing workflow for inputting and activating quick-hit digital signage content including text and images for immediate playback on targeted digital screens.
- Templates for rendering data as content visualizations in real-time. Templates can be created in advance then dynamically populated with data to deliver high production value experiences with less effort than ever before.
- Screen Grouping & Management – enabling organizations to open up ReflectView to more users who leverage the Xperience interface to easily access and manage groups of digital signage displays.
- Localized Control – lets Xperience users create and manage targeted messaging and content, and publish easily to selected groups of digital signage screens.
“This will be a game-changer for companies looking to improve their digital communications,” said Lee Summers, CEO at Reflect. “For most organizations, managing a signage network can be overwhelming, and developing and refreshing content in a timely manner has been a challenge. Xperience provides a way to ensure a high degree of content quality that is brand-right, and makes it easy for anyone to create and publish content—from the corporate communications team to associates at individual locations.”
The Spark Framework will provide:
- SDK and API access to ReflectView components, allowing for real-time querying of digital signage network location and other information beneficial to power dynamic apps
- Data Feed management, which can be used to efficiently distribute data and content updates to Spark apps via ReflectView
- Developer Documentation
- Best Practices & Guidance from Reflect teams including strategy, creative, and development
- Examples and Reference Applications
Enhanced support for BrightSign
Reflect is also announcing new features and functionality for BrightSign digital signage media players. Network migration and onboarding utilities provide support for easily configuring and adding BrightSign players to a ReflectView-powered network. Also, ReflectView now includes support for importing, distributing, and playing content presentations developed using BrightAuthor. This allows for BrightSign customers and partners to leverage their BrightAuthor presentations on Reflect-powered systems.
AdLogic Inventory Management
Included in Reflect’s Winter 2021 release is a new feature for AdLogic, Reflect’s digital signage advertising automation platform, that will help users better manage and optimize their available advertising inventory. The new inventory management capabilities will offer customers quick access to advertising inventory insights that highlight available space more efficiently than was previously possible.
- Real-time inventory insights
- Simplified management of blending monetized, advertising content along with non-advertising content for heightening customer experience
- Future visibility into available advertising space, optimizing AdLogic users’ advertisement strategy and planning processes
“We’re thrilled to launch this suite of new features, all of which provide users the best tools available to maximize the value of their digital signage networks, and to take their content and messaging capabilities to the next level,” Summers said. “Each feature brings optimization and efficiencies to users’ content strategies, allowing them to focus less on complexity, and more on creating engaging and interactive experiences for their customers and employees.”
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Previewing InfoComm 2021 With Scalable Display
- AVIXA Foundation Announces 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- QSC Opens Office in Dubai to Support MEA
- Crestron Announces Cross-Country Road Trip for Hands-on Training for Residential Dealers
- Extron AV at Viettel Headquarters Enables Productive Meetings and Collaboration
- Draper® and Partners Close in on Fundraising Goal to Help U.S. Veteran
- Previewing InfoComm 2021 With AtlasIED
- Jabra Launches Evolve2 75 Headset to Re-Energize Hybrid Working