spaceAdd, based in South Korea, is a digital out of home (DOOH) company that adds value to space. It provides effective performance to advertisers by installing advertising media in a space that has not yet been developed and converting it into data – known as DOOH Media Development.
Tell us a little about how you are using Signagelive?
As a media owner in Korea with over 1500 screens, we are using Signagelive as one of our preferred Content Management System solutions to efficiently manage the media content on a number of screens.
There are other SaaS based digital signage options out there, why did you choose Signagelive?
Having researched the digital signage market we tested and selected Signagelive for three main reasons:
- Compatibility with various hardware and other software – enabling us to reutilize existing Windows PCs while adding our non-PC players and SoC Displays all managed from one platform.
- Ease of use – the Signagelive platform is extremely intuitive, simple to use but with powerful features suitable for our passive and interactive DOOH requirements.
- Transparent Pricing – there are no hidden costs, just a simple price per player connected to the Signagelive platform making it easy for us to calculate our return on investment for each DOOH display.
How did you build a business case internally for Signagelive?
Our case was built upon the reliability of a globally acknowledged CMS software provider with a hardware agnostic approach. We believe strongly that having the benefit to choose from a wide range of supported player hardware will position us well to grow quickly in the future.
What is the best thing about Signagelive?
There are many great features that Signagelive delivers for spaceAdd’s requirements, some of the key ones are:
- Seamless integration with our various partners such as Samsung SoC Displays and AdMobilize audience analytics.
- Transparent pricing and an intuitive and informative dashboard that is very easy to use.
- Easy activation of players and deactivation/reactivation in the case of service or replacement of hardware.
What is your favorite feature?
As we work with many different space owners, operators, we really like the ability to incorporate local users with restricted access, in addition to centralized control. In addition, Signagelive’s Proof of Play is very accurate and reliable, which is a very important function for media owners. If you are looking to track your asset playback to confirm that your content was successfully delivered, Proof of Play will give you peace of mind.
Did you face any challenges during any part of your project implementation? How were these resolved?
We were faced with a client wanting to utilize some of their Windows run screens with Kiosk Mode, which was not available at the time at Signagelive. They made a quick decision to develop a new version to suit our clients’ needs in a very short time.
Chang Keun (CK) Oh, CEO (Founder), spaceAdd Co. Ltd: “Signagelive is one of the most efficient and stable CMS solutions that is compatible with many various media player options. As a growing DOOH media owner constantly acquiring new networks, Signagelive solves a number of problems when dealing with various types of projects with different requirements.”
Andrew Lee, Director of Sales APAC, Signagelive: “We are absolutely thrilled to have spaceAdd select our CMS solution amongst the many available in not just South Korea and in the rest of the world. As a fast-growing DOOH business, spaceAdd is a prime example of how Signagelive can add value as a proven enterprise-grade solution that gives media network owners full flexibility in hardware selection, coupled with extreme ease of network management.”