Join us May 22 as we go over the specs, technologies, and design considerations of an AV network
In January of this year, Audinate announced the inclusion of JPEG 2000 video into their ecosystem. It marked the latest in a line of protocols and manufacturers getting into the video over IP space. Companies who had never created video matrix or transport devices were suddenly in the encoding and decoding game.
As we head into InfoComm 2019, we are going to go over the terminology and terms you need to know and understand before hitting the show floor. That way, you can have profitable conversations with the various vendors showing their AV over IP wares and make an educated decision on which is the best technology for you, your company, and your clients.
On this AVNation webinar we will discuss:
- Isolated versus corporate network transport.
- Why bandwidth spec is important.
- The “3 Magical” numbers.
- HDR and why it matters (or not)?
- Comparing various technologies.
- Different manufacturers using the same base technology.
Hosted by: Tim Albright, AVNation TV
- Nathan Holmes, Access Networks
Join us for the Networked AV webinar Wednesday, May 22 at 1 pm ET.