Wednesday, July 24
1:00 PM ET
Brought to you by:
Join our State of Control crew July 24 as they discuss the state of control and automation in AV.
Control programming and automation is still undergoing an evolution. On this AVNation webinar we will explore the current state of control programming and automation. Where drivers, APIs, and modules work to better serve clients. Our panelists will debate the benefits of both configuration models and coding. As more control companies move to servers and the cloud, what does that mean for design and commissioning? The rise of voice control and what consultants, design engineers, and programmers need to know to make the voice experience seamless.
On this AVNation webinar we will discuss:
- How API’s make programming easier.
- What products/services best utilize APIs.
- Programming vs. Configuring.
- What programmers should know about UIX.
- Where is voice and where is it going?
Hosted by: Tim Albright, AVNation TV
- Steve Greenblatt, Control Concepts and host of A State of Control
- Rich Fregosa, Fregosa Design
- Bernard Morgan, ICS Plus
- Dave Hatz, AVI Systems
Join us for the Control for AV webinar Wednesday, July 24 at 1 pm ET.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]