Once a year AVIXA throws it’s biggest stand-alone event; InfoComm. This year audiovisual professionals are headed to Las Vegas June 6 – 8 to see what ProAV gear will be unveiled at the Las Vegas Convention Center. AVNation will be there alongside them to bring you the latest news, products, software, and innovations from the InfoComm 2018 show floor. Our coverage begins May 1 with our InfoComm 2018 previews.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Snap One Releases Control4 CORE Controllers With OS 3.3.0 Featuring LED Color Controls and Composer Pro Enhancements
- C&E Marketing Acquires MarketMakers, Inc.
- Extron Taking Orders for New USB-C 8K Video Optical Cables with USB Data and 60 W Power Delivery
- Holosphere Standardizes Scalable Display Technologies for CAVE Solutions
- PPDS Extends Regional Clusters in Europe to Reinforce Growth in the Nordics and Benelux + New International Key Account Director for Hospitality Announced
- Magewell’s USB Fusion Video Capture and Switching Device Wins AV Technology “Best of Show” Award at InfoComm 2022
- Jimmy Paschke Joins Apex Technologies US as VP of Sales & Marketing
- Atlona Launches New Remote Access Capability for Velocity AV Control Systems