Last year we joined AtlasIED in the launch of their Atmosphere platform. While some would argue the most important thing was a slew of images and edits of one Tim Albright running to the event, it also showcased their brand new audio processing and control system. We sit down with Director of DSP/Amp Engineering Tom Lureman and Vice President of Sales Michael Peveler one year later to discuss what’s been going on with Atmosphere, the general reception in the industry, and what’s in store for the platform moving forward.
- Challenging the adversity to diversity within AV
- Snap One Releases Control4 CORE Controllers With OS 3.3.0 Featuring LED Color Controls and Composer Pro Enhancements
- C&E Marketing Acquires MarketMakers, Inc.
- Extron Taking Orders for New USB-C 8K Video Optical Cables with USB Data and 60 W Power Delivery
- Holosphere Standardizes Scalable Display Technologies for CAVE Solutions
- PPDS Extends Regional Clusters in Europe to Reinforce Growth in the Nordics and Benelux + New International Key Account Director for Hospitality Announced
- Magewell’s USB Fusion Video Capture and Switching Device Wins AV Technology “Best of Show” Award at InfoComm 2022
- Jimmy Paschke Joins Apex Technologies US as VP of Sales & Marketing
- Atlona Launches New Remote Access Capability for Velocity AV Control Systems