The Roomba Knows Where You Sleep
Brilliant has a new Two Switch smart home controller. Does it stand up to its namesake? Discussing home emergency systems for the elderly. How this vertical can improve. Crestron offers smart home doors with biometric locks via ekey readers. The advantages and potential risks that come with biometric security. Google works with iRobot to improve the roomba service by mapping out your floor plan. Should we be worried?
Host: Matt Scott
Links to sources:
- CE Pro – SnapAV buys Volutone
- WIRED – Brilliant’s Two Switch Control panel
- Residential Systems – AV quality of life solutions for older customers
- CE Pro – Crestron partners with ekey for smart doors with biometric lock
- Residential Tech Today – Google collaborates with Roomba for smart home cleaning
- SnapAV’s acquisition of Volutone was previously discussed in ResiWeek 146.